Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Marko's On Line

Hi Everyone,

I will be adding my two cents worth to the PW Blog while Dave and I are at the US Nats. I hear there might be a little synchronized pool action again this year. We just might have some additional cast members who will joining the troop for the performance :-)

Anyway I am all packed and my suitcase comes in at 7 pounds under the 50 pound limit. This year I have decided to purchase additional clothing items from the Muncie Wal-Mart instead of pushing my luck with an over weight suitcase and the airlines. An over weight suitcase can cost an additional $100.

So basically I have packed enough clothing for hot weather and only 4 days worth and we'll be away for 8 days so a few purchases here and there should get me through the week. I figure $100 saved from paying the airline can go a long way at Wal-Mart. LOL

More later

Marko Mechanico

No comments: